Called Korea Home

From: Sunday, 28 December 2008
To: Thursday, 10 October 2013
For 1748 days
Or 4 years, 9 months, 13 days
Or 249 weeks and 5 days

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Question: How do I even begin my search?

I apologize, I've been getting a decent amount of questions, I've been doing the research to make sure I give accurate information, and I am going in order of when I received them, so I will be answering many more on here soon.

Here's a few I just got

They are questions about where to start

teaching....
Hi... i came across your blog as i was lazing around on work..and i just had to get in contact with you... I too am interested in teaching abroad..but i never knew where to start... i must admit that korea has never been in my plans but i am interested in teaching abroad.... can u tell me of a website that i can go to .. which can help me learn more about teaching abroad and where i can apply ... thanks in advance.


Hey,
the best place to go is dave's esl cafe (google it) especially for information on korea but also other countries as well. Korea is notorious for good pay but there is also demand in china, japan, and thailand that i know of in asia, and of course south/central america/mexico areas, and even rarer and more difficult to get ones in europe and dubai area, depending on your teaching experience and certification.

I wish you the best of luck in your search, feel free to contact me again if you have more questions

  • And another
hey, i know you dont know me at all, but i enjoy the pics you put up of south korea, i have a question for you. im thinking abt doing something abroad like teaching and not necessarily in korea or asia for that matter. how would i go abt doing that?


Well every country has a different requirement so you'd have to find out first where u want to go. Check out davesesl.com too

Which leads me to another point. I don't really know much about countries outside Korea (exception being a bit about teaching in Japan and China), but you'd be surprised how useful google is. I spent hours on that thing before I got here. So keep the questions coming :)

No comments: