Called Korea Home

From: Sunday, 28 December 2008
To: Thursday, 10 October 2013
For 1748 days
Or 4 years, 9 months, 13 days
Or 249 weeks and 5 days

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello Kitty and Me


Eventually, a post was going to have to happen about HK. Ok, so I am a little bit obsessed with Hello Kitty . I mean my house is beginning to look like a walking shrine.

Some HK goodies I own

Its probably because I have nothing better to do with my money. And then, this past weekend, I went to see an exhibit all the way in Bundang about hello kitty. I'm talking an almost 2 hr trip just to see an exhibit called "Inside Kitty" . It was well worth it though. I would do it again. It was at the Seongnam Arts Center in Bundang...

Here's an ode to hello kitty through photos thanks to the exhibit...


learn more about Hello Kitty in korea or in general , her 35th birthday , and the seongnam arts center in bundang

No comments: