Called Korea Home

From: Sunday, 28 December 2008
To: Thursday, 10 October 2013
For 1748 days
Or 4 years, 9 months, 13 days
Or 249 weeks and 5 days

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Day in Paradise




I had a chance to go to the Philippines, and it was tons of fun, while I hated Manila, I absolutely love Boracay. I will go back someday I hope. Since this is a blog about Korea I won't go into too many details about it, but it was a great trip. I had soo much fun and I'd recommend
nigi nigi nu noo's
as the spot for all happy hours.

Hit up d'mall and also go to Juice Bar
for some amazing sisig
,
and to get your party on during late night.

For late, late night jammin' you can hit up the clubs in Station 1, like Cocomonga's, to party till dawn and stroll along the beach home. Happy travels, and if you want to know more about the country and borocay, send me a message.


p.s my thoughts go out to the victims in the current storms right now

1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

What a lovely blogs. I loved your photos, and i really enjoyed it. I hope i can go there too. Thanks for posting


Tanya Gemarin