Called Korea Home

From: Sunday, 28 December 2008
To: Thursday, 10 October 2013
For 1748 days
Or 4 years, 9 months, 13 days
Or 249 weeks and 5 days

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Get Healthy Project: Part 3 - The Results.

apples with peanut butter:
my favorite snack









So, most importantly, you probably wonder what the results are. I am 20lbs lighter, I feel more energetic than I have ever felt in my life and I feel so much more confident, given that this is prime summer time/bathing suit season.


Sweet potato fries, salmon and veggies
Stirfry veggies

I haven't drank coffee in about 2 months. I stick to teas when I need caffeine. I chose healthier varieties of my favorite foods. I cook for myself. My fridge, once empty, is now stocked with all kinds of goodies. I signed back up for taekwondo, and then rainy season started, so I joined an indoor boot camp.
Get healthy Baby!!!

I can feel my abs hardening and without being super healthy (last night I had wings and pizza and booze for dinner) I am still losing weight. Because I no longer drink caffeine until 10pm at night, I fall asleep at 1 or 2 am instead of 5 or 6 am. I get much more done during the day.

Stirfry rice
Homemade Salad

As if that weren't enough, I finally bought an oven. I have decided to really take this to the fullest extent. I make myself smoothies for breakfast. And I must say, I really love my life.

Smoothie (Banana,Almond,Flaxseed, Vanilla protein, Milk)
My oven
Fresh baked Banana Bread
Almond Muffins

No comments: