Called Korea Home

From: Sunday, 28 December 2008
To: Thursday, 10 October 2013
For 1748 days
Or 4 years, 9 months, 13 days
Or 249 weeks and 5 days

Monday, March 9, 2009

doing it and doing it and doing it well

Wow. long time no write. Crazy shenanigans...
Out and about


My hourly situation was worked out, I got an apology and I have been told that this is really only due to the term I joined CDI in. We'll see. People were disgruntled enough to leave, but if I leave I'd have to well, go back. Not Yet. I LOVE IT HERE. Two months and I feel like I've been here all my life. I have great friends, an insane lifestyle that involved not working until 4pm and then drinking our lives away. I don't leave for work until 2.30... plenty of time to recover... and of course, I live in Seoul
Deoksugung (덕수궁)Palace


There have been birthday parties, noraebangs, dinner parties, soccer games, movie watching, couples forming, etc. etc, and it only just started getting warm. Spring is definitely in the air. But most importantly, I am excited because I have been getting good reviews at work... more confident, energetic, excited, etc... Even my boss commended me. That was awesome. So this won't be a long post. Just photos galore. ENJOY!!!

The Kiddies


Shopping at Night


Birthday Party


Coworker Antics

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

looks like your having so much fun!!!!!