I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to... (Anybody remember that Aaliyah song?)
Anyways, so much has been going on, but that is no excuse. I have so many stories that I will have to go back and write about, but I wanted to say I am still alive. Here is a quick update to catch you up on things
1. Boozing: Who is Karamel w/o the booze?
Every other weekend I have been signed up trips that have included much boozing. You see it's spring time and so the weather is getting warm and I need to get out more.
Among these the most memorable were DJ Fest, Learning to make Makgeolli, and Gwangju (I promise to post more in detail about some of them)
I guess I was experiencing culture too... but more importantly... fun fun fun fun
Oddly enough I drink much less than I used to, because of well... see #4
2. Training: I went to training to learn to train people how to teach and afterwards I started training people. It's ok, not that great because I have less patience with stupid adults than stupid kids but it worked
3. The usual: AKA teaching, chilling, planning my life, dreaming of trips.
4. Getting healthy: I began an intense program to get in shape for the summer... success!!! (more about that too in another post coming soon)
Summarized: I had to give up drinking for 2 weeks (ouch) but ever since I've done much less of it. I also gave up coffee (sub with tea), most fast foods and I no longer enjoy supper sweet things or large portions. Plus I am back to taekwondo and work out a lot more.
5. I bought an iPAD 2! I know, be jealous. It's so cool, but I totally didn't need it. Anyways, more fun :)
Top 5 Best Airport Restaurants in the World
5 days ago