I can't even begin to recount all the fun things that happened since I last posted. One of the biggest realizations was that these postings of the holidays could be my last one in Korea. The thing I am proudest of from the past year - Finally ranking number one in student surveys. I was always in the top 5 but ...Yay
Anyways I will just list some of the highlights
- I went to a rocking awesome 80s party in Gwangju
- Halloween was tons of fun partied in Nowon on Friday and Itaewon/Hongdae on Sunday. I was lady Gaga.
-Tried out a couple of really cool restaurants with my buddy JP. Some of the hits were La Trouvaille in Seorae, and another awesome restaurant in Sinsa. The food was divine
- I bought a new computer (Sony Vaio) and an iPOD touch 4G. In the same day. It was the biggest purchase day in my life - which is sad considering I have friends who's bought cars and houses. My dad usually buys me stuff but I think it's time to grow up a bit.
- We ordered a thanksgiving special and had a party in itaewon. It was around the time Yeongpyong-do happened though, so there were so many guards around. It was good times with good people (for the most part)
-The new term began and I assumed the most stressful time as an HI. That was a fiasco and a half (story for another time)
-I went to Santacon. If you haven't been it's awesome
- I met up with a friend from home
-I spent Christmas in Jeju, and it snowed. It's supposed to be the Hawai'i of Korea, so snow was weird.
-Had to work, so headed to Metro for NYE... and so the year ended