OK, so I said I would update you about my life, and I will, but here is a short pressing one I've got to get off my chest.
Dear (many) women in Korea,
I have lived in Korea on and off for over three years, and this doesn't make me any kind of expert on Korea, but I would like to say this : Korean girls! Wake up
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Just let me finish my finals this week, and I will catch you up on all the juicy goodness that has been going on in my life.
Yes I still live in Korea but my life has changed drastically.
Things to look forward to:
- Big Bang concert (YES I went)
- The drama of how I quit my job
- Surviving level "3" Korean at Yonsei
- Joining the cross-fit 'cult' as my friend calls it - health and fitness update
- Amazing Korean finds
- Random Korean rants
- Possible next steps (toying with the idea of leaving Korea or improving my Korean and furthering my degree here, but if I put any more effort in I'm here for the long haul).
- Hilarious Korean adventures (as could only happen to me)
- and much more
Stay tuned for the updates. Next week. I promise!
p.s I just got into Pinterest. It's fun! As if I needed another social media forum to latch on to